Montag, 2. Oktober 2017

Phonecall to heaven

My dear friend, I am having some questions about life.
Is it really worth the fight?
I survived and you, you didn't. You took the answer with you to heaven.

I wish I could call you once in a while and ask you about the sense of life.
Ask you if it is worth keeping on the fight or just leave all the hospitals and the doubts behind and just join you in heaven and party with you with a really big smile on the other side.

There are Smartphones 4.6 and X, but they still haven’t invented a line to you.
I really don’t care about the greatest phone, because nothing will ever bring us back together.
Besides that you know I am a really big disaster and I would ruin this special phone faster than ever.

I know there will never be a phone line to heaven, but as long as I am still on this crazy, beautiful planet I will keep on having my own little conversations with you.


Dedicated to Ala wherevere she is and her cutest sons that are giving the world so much pleasure.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen