Montag, 18. Juli 2016

Statement of a unicorn

"Hey, my little, smart unicorn. I really need to talk to you because I have a very important question. I already asked the pink elephant but he didn’t have an answer."

"Ok, go for it."

"How much is my passport worth? I can live a good live, even with my disease. I can survive, no daily struggle, I cross borders without any trouble. I can travel, I have an insurance. Should I feel proud ? I feel so much doubt."

"I know what you mean, your question is tough. Should you feel blessed or suffer with the rest?"

"I am giving you a question and you give me more?"

"I am giving you more questions because even a unicorn is not that wise. Borders just don’t exist in our peaceful wonder world. That’s the reason why you are always talking to me. You want to feel free. Deep in your heart you want to escape and live in a unicorn world. In a little bubble and in peace, not in a world full of trouble.

Close your eyes whenever you want to have a little break from the questions of life but you cannot escape the truth of the world. 

You want an answer? Then don’t forget what I am telling you now:


Always try to find back to reality. Be productive because doing something is always better than nothing. Look at the evil in this world. They never lose their energy.

You know you will not change the world but maybe make it a little bit better."

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen