Freitag, 29. Juli 2016

A poem for peace

Erdogan, oh Erdogan, when do you finally wake up out of your little weird dream? Are you a president or a stubborn child?

Your people want to live in peace and not with terror and hate. Turkey is wonderful, the majority so peaceful. Everyone is helpful, even to a stranger, and always wears a smile on the face. They really deserve a better state.

All they want is joy in life. Haven’t you noticed in all your anger? They don't deserve to live with your senseless danger. Death penalty? Seriously? What must be going on in your addled head?

I better don't want to know, because too many pictures already burned a big hole into my soul. Are you really having so much fear? I can only feel sad for you and spread my tears. For the people who died and the families who cried.

There are other ways to lead a country, but you obviously live very far away. It must be on another star. Maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right, but I stick to my opinion and I think you are full of hate.

I let the people decide for themselves and they can tell me if you are a good president or if you should fade away. But I am hoping for all the good and honest people in Turkey who helped me to travel and make it through hospital that something in your country will change very soon. Otherwise I would personally send you with a starship to the dark side of the moon!

Relase your people and let them live in peace.

Iran, Sudan, Syria or Libya. It is about all the countries with dictators in the world who spread hate instead of peace.

This ist the world's biggest disease!

Sophisticated and intelligent people in Turkey, why do you hide? Fight for your human rights and a better future. I am not talking about guns, because I am a pacifist. Another war is not what we need.

But get back the country's peace and stop this disease!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen